What a day! Today I got to go with your Mommy and Daddy to their ultrasound. There is a machine that helps the doctors to see you inside your Mommy. Amazing isn't it! It is like sneaking a peak at our dear little girl.
It is so hard to describe what I felt watching you move and seeing your image on the screen. We could see your eyes and your little nose and lips. You folded your hands together just like you were as excited for us to see you as we were to see you. Oh, my little grandbaby girl you are amazing and I haven't even met you face to face yet.
All day I have been thinking of a chapter in the Bible. It is Psalm 139. In that chapter God tells us how He knows everything about us. That he made us. That He made all the delicate, inner parts of your body...you did look so delicate. So wonderfully made by God Himself. It says that God sees you even before you are born. That is why Grandma thought of this chapter. Because in a way we got a glimpse of you before you were even born. Yet we don't know you. Not fully....we have to wait till you are born. But God is so wonderful, He knows you fully already! You are His lamb. His little girl.
My heart is so full right now. Grandma is feeling very blessed!
I don't know what your name is going to be. Your Mommy and Daddy haven't decided yet. But they did say they liked the name Raiyah. I like that name and even though it might not be your name I am going to call you that in my heart until your Mommy and Daddy give you a name. Because you are a Raiyah Hope and a Raiyah Sunshine in our lives.
Hope you sleep well tonight little one. Grow strong and healthy.
Love,
Grandma


No comments:
Post a Comment