Sunday, July 23, 2006

Not a Secret anymore!

Your Mommy and Daddy told your Aunts and Uncles about you so now Grandma can talk about you all the time. Anytime I am thinking about you I can just say it out loud!  It feels so good to let the excitement out!! 

Your Aunt Kari was so confused and surprised when she realized that your Mommy and Daddy are having a baby.  (You!)  They had everyone play the "Name Game".  Instead of a name on the piece of paper your Daddy wrote "Emily and Brian are going to have a baby."  Then they had Kari read all the papers and when she came to that one she was just so cunfused.  Everyone laughed and cheered when they understood that you are in your Mommy's tummy. 

No one can see you right now.  But God sees you.  He sees you and loves and is taking such good care of you while you are growing big enough and strong enough to be born.  I am so thankful that God has given you to your Mommy and Daddy to take care of you.  And to be a part of our family. 

Grandma is talking!!!  Telling anyone who will listen that you are going to arrive sometime in February.  And you know what?  You have a cousin that will be arriving sometime in December!  That is so special!  Cousins.  Just the same age to play with each other.

God is so good!  I am blessed.

Grandma is praying for you, Baby Hannah.  Remember...I love you and God loves!!!!

Grandma

No comments: