Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lynn’s Baby Letters


Tuesday, July 11, 2006









Grandma's thinking of you!


Hello, Baby  :)
I have been thinking of you all day. Wondering again about you!
Every Sunday morning after I have my breadfast, after I read my Bible and pray I will read the Sunday paper. Mostly I look for sales at the grocery store or stores like Target. This Sunday I realized that ever since your Mommy told me about you I have been looking at the baby section in all the store ads. I think about what kind of crib will your Dad and Mom buy and I wonder if they know that this baby item is on sale. I can't wait to by you your first outfit.
I have a secret (your Mom and Dad know it too) and it is very hard for me to keep this secret. It is the best secret for a Grandma to have. Next week I will tell you my secret and I think someday you are going to be so happy about it.
It is a very warm summer day today. On days like today I think about you when you are older splashing in a wading pool and squealing in delight over the fun of it all.
I can't wait for you, Baby! Even Grandma's can be impatient at times. For now I will be satisfied knowing you are safe and secure in your Mommy's tummy. I am praying for you sweet heart!
All my love,
Grandma

No comments: