Kari Ann,
You are going to be such a wonderful Auntie! The babies are going to be looking up to you. It is a big responsibility to be an Auntie. Stay close to God and His Word and He will help you to be the best Auntie any niece or nephew could want. You have a heart full of love and it is going to be such a blessing for me to see you love our new babies.
Yesterday when you were so sick and Lynn told you that her baby is a girl you wanted to be so excited and couldn't because your fever was so bad. But in the middle of your fever and being so sick you still wanted to get on the phone and tell about the baby being a girl!
We are going to have to start a count down for Lynn's Baby and Baby Hannah....such excitement for us!!!
I love you, Kari. I am so very proud of you. Of all the little girls in the world I am blessed that God chose me to be your mother!!
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment