Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dear Baby Hannah,

Grandma has been thinking of you all day today.  I went with your Aunt Lynn to her ultrasound to see your cousin.   We found out that your cousin is a girl!  I couldn't help thinking of you as well.  I wonder if you are a boy or a girl? 

Even if Grandma doesn't know you or can't see you God does.  And that makes me feel so good knowing you are being "knit together" in your mommy's tummy by God Himself.  He is the one who has made you and will take care of you.  I read that in Psalm 139 today.  God knows everything about us and even knows us before we are born.  You are His lamb.

You are precious to me already.  You are amazing!  A new life created by God Himself.  I am being patient, but I can't wait for you to be born and to see you and hold you.

I love you, Baby Hannah.  Grow strong and healthy!

Love,

Grandma

No comments: