Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You are a girl, Baby Hannah!!!!!

Hello, little girl!

Yesterday Grandma went with your Momma and Daddy to the ultrasound to see if you are growing healthy and to find out if you are a boy or a girl. 

It was amazing. You are amazing.  God truly has made a miracle!  We saw your toes and fingers.  Your face and body.  You made fists and kicked your legs for us.  Grandma didn't know if I should laugh or cry.  I am so very thankful that I could be a part of that time with your Momma and Daddy.  They smiled so big when they heard you are a girl.   You can tell how much they love you just by looking at their faces when they talk about you or when they saw your image on the ultra sound.

Grandma is so excited to meet you face to face in February.  But for now how wonderful that we got to sneak a peak at you and know that you are doing well.

Keep growing strong.  Grandma is praying for  you.

Hugs and kisses!

Grandma

No comments: