Thursday, September 14, 2006

Aunt Kari’s trip to Lynn’s Midwife Appointment

Grandma has been way too busy!  It has been a month since I wrote to you or your cousin Baby Hannah. 

 Grandma, Aunt Laura and Aunt Kari went on August 23 to the Midwife appointment with your Momma.  Kari was looking forward to hearing your heartbeat and hearing about you.  But the Midwife and your Momma were talking about muscles and ligaments and bones and all that medical stuff and the more they talked the more Kari got pale and hot and sick!  By the time the Midwife was ready to have us hear your heartbeat Kari was too sick to enjoy it.  I guess all the talk about how our bodies work made Aunt Kari sick.  Your Aunt Laura and your Uncle Brian are like that too.  Your Uncle Brian got sick during the ultrasound for your cousin Baby Hannah!!  I hope you don't inherit that trait!!

Even though Grandma hasn't written for a while I have been praying for you and I think of you everyday!!  It is getting closer and closer to the time you will be born. 

I love you sweetheart!  Grow strong and healthy!

Grandma

No comments: