Hello Little Baby Girls!
Today we had our Sunday family dinner. Grandma loves having everyone home on Sundays!
We talked about what days you both might be born and how big or small you might be the day you are born. Baby Girl your Momma and Daddy are guessing about you so I am going to guess too. Baby Hannah I will guess about you, but I am going to wait until you have grown a little more in your Momma's tummy before I guess.
Baby Girl, I think you will be born on December 12. (I hope I am wrong though because we would all love to have you arrive sooner than that!) And I think you will weigh 8 pounds 2 ounces and that you will be 21 inches long.
Grandma is praying for both of you to be growing strong and healthy. I love you both so much. Sometimes I day dream about the two of you sitting on my lap and rocking you or singing to you or reading a book to you. We are going to have so much fun together!
Sleep quiet so your Mommies can get a good night sleep. :)
Love,
Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment