Hello there little one! Grandma has been thinking about going to your ultrasound with your Momma and Daddy. It is September 26 in two weeks. I am so excited to hear your heartbeat and see you move and maybe even find out if you are a boy or a girl. That is amazing to me that we can know these things. When Grandma was carrying your Daddy in my tummy we didn't find out that your Daddy was a boy until he was born. Things change so much year after year. But Grandma was thinking about how even though our world changes and things never stay the same, how comforting it is to know that God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He loved you and me yesterday. He loves us today and He will love us forever. Grandma finds so much joy in that thought. I pray that someday you will know God's love deep down in your heart.
Your Uncle Aaron and Aunt Maggie's wedding was this last weekend. Your Momma and Daddy were in the wedding. Your Momma wore such a pretty dress and you could see for sure that she had a baby in her tummy. She looked so beautiful!
I'll warn you about your Uncle Aaron right now....he likes to tease. So if you ever need someone to help tease him back you come to Grandma and I will help you!
I love you Baby Hannah. Grandma prays for you everyday! Grow strong and healthy!
Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment