Friday, January 30, 2009

Daisy's Bad Hair Day

Okay, I will try to set this picture up....

We keep our heat turned down to 58 or 59 degrees at night, so even Daisy with her furry coat gets cold. She begs to get under the blankets so I let her under my throw blanket. In the morning she just hates getting up so she puts it off to the last minute. But she gets a treat in the morning when I leave and that gets her going. Well this morning she put off getting out from under blanket till the very last second. She kind of panicked trying to get out from under the blanket thinking she was going to miss her treat.

When she came out she looked like a crazed wild woman! I guess our house is a little dry as you can tell by the static electricty. She looked so funny. I am still laughing at the site of her all bug eyed and hair standing straight up.




1 comment:

Anita Johnson said...

Hi Deb,
I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. I have tried to visit those who follow my blog, but I have not found a way to systematically do it. I only know the basics of blogging. So I have enjoyed getting to know you a bit and will end here with these very funny pictures...sadly, my own head looks like this today!