


January 2, 2009!! Yesterday I had a very quiet day...the first time in 20 years I didn't spend it with Laura Beth. Yesterday, New Years Day, January 1, was Laura's
20th Birthday. It sounds so corny, but it is so true...it is hard to believe 20 years have gone by. I am so very proud of you Laura. I love you so much. I prayed and prayed that God would bless me with just one more child. :) Well I guess God blessed me good, huh?! I loved every minute of my pregnancy with you, your birth was the most joyous event (as Mary Lou has told you over and over!) Your silliness and and your passion for life are still a part of who you are, just a little more mature about it these days. :) I am excited for the path you are on. Where exactly it will lead we don't know yet, but you are on a good path, and I pray you will enjoy and soak in every moment of your journey. Because, you will come to find out for yourself, that life is the journey, not just the destination. Your destination is already decided, it is up to you how you get there and whose heart you touch and how you bless others on your way. I love you Beth!!! I promise I will always pray for you.


No comments:
Post a Comment