Dear Little Baby Hannah,
Grandma has been thinking of you so much lately. Now that your cousin Raiya is here it makes it seem more real that you will be here soon. I look at your cousin and think soon there will be another little baby for Grandma to love and hold. I am so anxious to see you face to face. To see your little personality immerge. I wonder about you and pray for you every day.
Grandma wanted to help your Daddy and Mommy get your room ready. But Grandma got sick with pneumonia and bronchitis and just didn't feel well enough. But your Daddy and Mommy did such a wonderful job on your room they didn't even need me. I love your room!!! It is so sweet and cozy. I can see you in your crib all cozy with your Winnie the Pooh blankets and mobile.
How special you are and how loved. Your Mommy and Daddy put so much love and care into getting your room ready for you.
I love you, Baby Hannah. Time is going so fast. Your birthday will soon be here. Sometimes I think it would be so wonderful if you were born right on Valentine's Day. You are so loved and I think you will bring so much love into this world with you that Valentine's Day would be a perfect day for you to be born on.
Grow strong, little baby. Grandma is praying for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment