Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lynn’s Baby Letters


Wednesday, June 21, 2006








Dear Baby,

Yesterday I heard your heartbeat for the very first time. I didn't think anything could compare to hearing my own children's heartbeat for the first time. But I was wrong. Hearing my grandchild's heartbeat was just as emotional and just as amazing.

It was special for me to watch your Momma's face as she listened to your heartbeat. Her eyes welled up with tears and you could see the love in her eyes. What an awesome sound, your heartbeat...the sound of life....a hope and a promise of your future. Your Momma touched her tummy as if cradling you. She is already taking such good care of you by taking good care of herself. You can be proud of your Momma!

I have been praying for you since the first day your Momma told me she was going to have a baby. I will pray for you everyday of my life. I promise you that!

I think of you off and on every day. When I think of you I pray for you first, then I wonder about you. Are you a boy or a girl? What will you look like? I know you will be beautiful!

You are in my heart to stay, little Baby! Grandma loves you! You can always and forever count on that!

No comments: